There are many kid friendly things to do in Tuscarora, Pennsylvania. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the Tuscarora State Park. The Tuscarora State Park is a great place to take a hike, go fishing, or even just sit by the river and relax. Another popular kid friendly activity is to go to the Tuscarora Zoo. The Tuscarora Zoo is a great place to see all sorts of animals, and they even have a petting zoo! Lastly, one of the most popular kid friendly activities in Tuscarora is to go to the Tuscarora Aquatic Center. The Tuscarora Aquatic Center is a great place to swim, play water basketball, or just have a ton of fun!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tuscarora, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the haunted Tuscarora Inn. The Tuscarora Inn is said to be haunted by the ghost of a woman named Sarah. She is said to haunt the lobby and halls of the inn.
2. Visit the Tuscarora State Park. The Tuscarora State Park is a great place for hiking, camping, fishing, and picnicking.
3. Take a tour of the Tuscarora Covered Bridge. The Tuscarora Covered Bridge is a covered bridge that spans the Tuscarora Creek.
4. Visit the Tuscarora Museum. The Tuscarora Museum is a museum that is dedicated to the history and culture of the Tuscarora people.
5. Visit the Tuscarora Indian Reservation. The Tuscarora Indian Reservation is home to the Tuscarora Nation.
6. Take a scenic drive along the Tuscarora Trail. The Tuscarora Trail is a scenic byway that runs through the Tuscarora State Forest.
7. Visit the PA Grand Canyon. The PA Grand Canyon is a gorge that is cut into the Tuscarora Plateau.
8. Go tubing down the Susquehanna River. The Susquehanna River is a great place for tubing, kayaking, and canoeing.
9. Visit the Knoebels Amusement Resort. The Knoebels Amusement Resort is a great place for families to enjoy rides, games, and food.
10. Go skiing or snowboarding at the Tuscarora Ski Area. The Tuscarora Ski Area is a great place for skiing and snowboarding.