There are many kid friendly things to do in Turin, New York. One option is to go to the Turin Ridge Wind Farm. This is a great place to learn about wind energy and how it is used to generate electricity. There is also a visitor center where you can learn about the history of the wind farm and the area.
Another option is to go to the Salmon River Fish Hatchery. This is a great place to learn about the salmon life cycle and see how the fish are raised. There is also a Nature Center where you can learn about the natural history of the area.
If you are looking for something more active, you can go hiking or biking on the trails in the area. There are many different trails to choose from, so you can find one that is right for your family.
No matter what you choose to do, you are sure to have a great time in Turin, New York.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Turin, New York
1. Visit Kinney Drugs
2. Get a haircut at Supercuts
3. Play at the park
4. Visit the Turin Public Library
5. Attend a movie at the Turin Towne Theater
6. Buy lunch at the Turin Shopping Plaza
7. Eat ice cream at the Dairy Queen
8. Go bowling at the Turin Lanes
9. Play laser tag at the Turin Castle
10. Attend a birthday party at the Turin Gymnastics Academy