There’s no shortage of kid-friendly activities in Tura, India. From the bustling markets and temples to the scenic parks and lakes, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city.
One of the most popular attractions is the Sun Temple, which is said to be the most beautiful temple in India. It’s definitely worth a visit, even if you’re not religious. The market streets are also a great place to explore, especially if you’re looking for some souvenirs to take home.
If you’re looking for something more laid-back, Tura Beach is a great spot to relax and take in the stunning views. There are also plenty of parks and playgrounds dotted around the city, perfect for a afternoon of running around and exploring.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tura, India
1. Visit the Tura peak: The Tura peak is the highest point inTuralez and offers breathtaking views of the surrounding area. It is also home to the famous Mahalaxmi temple, which is a must-visit for all tourists.
2. Go on a safari at the Gir National Park: The Gir National Park is home to the Asiatic lion and is one of the most popular tourist spots in Tura. A safari here is a great way to see these majestic creatures up close.
3. Take a ride on the Kalka-Shimla Toy Train: The Kalka-Shimla Toy Train is a heritage train that runs between the two cities of Tura and Shimla. The train ride is a must-do for all tourists as it offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan mountains.
4. Visit the Naldehra Golf Club: The Naldehra Golf Club is one of the oldest and most prestigious golf clubs in India. It is also home to the longest golf course in the country. A visit here is a must for all golf enthusiasts.
5. Take a dip in the Tatapani hot springs: The Tatapani hot springs are located in the vicinity of Tura and are a popular tourist spot. The springs are known for their therapeutic properties and are said to be helpful in treating a number of ailments.
6. Visit the Drang Drung Glacier: The Drang Drung Glacier is one of the largest glaciers in the world and is a popular tourist spot. A visit here is a must for all nature lovers as it offers breathtaking views of the Himalayan mountains.
7. Take a walk through the Zanskar valley: The Zanskar valley is a popular tourist spot and is known for its tranquil and scenic beauty. A walk through the valley is a great way to relax and take in the stunning views.
8. Explore the Leh Palace: The Leh Palace is a former royal palace that is now open to the public. It is a must-visit for all history buffs as it offers a glimpse into the life of the royal family.
9. Visit the Pangong Tso Lake: The Pangong Tso Lake is a popular tourist spot and is known for its clear blue waters. A visit here is a must for all nature lovers as it offers a stunning view of the Himalayan mountains.
10. Take a tour of the Hemis Monastery: The Hemis Monastery is one of the most popular tourist spots in Tura. It is known for its rich history and is a must-visit for all history buffs.