There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Tully, New York! For outdoorsy families, Tully Lake is a great spot for swimming, fishing, and hiking. The Family Fun Farm is perfect for a day of animal petting, wagon rides, and corn mazes. Kids will love playing at the Tully Playground, and the whole family can enjoy a meal at the picnic tables afterwards. For a cultural experience, visit the CNY Living History Center to learn about the area’s rich history through hands-on activities. And of course, no trip to Tully would be complete without indulging in some delicious ice cream from the Tully Hilltop Creamery!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tully, New York
1. Visit the Tully Museum and learn about the history of the area.
2. Take a stroll through Tully Park and enjoy the scenic views.
3. Visit the Herkimer County Fairgrounds and enjoy the rides and attractions.
4. Visit the AmeriCU Credit Union Amphitheater and catch a concert or show.
5. Visit the Herkimer County Historical Society Museum and learn about the history of the area.
6. Take a hike through the Tully Wildlife Management Area and enjoy the wildlife and scenery.
7. Visit the Catherina Market and pick up some fresh produce.
8. Visit the Cider Mill and enjoy a refreshing glass of cider.
9. Visit the Tully Library and borrow a book or movie.
10. Have a picnic in one of Tully’s many parks.