Tulancingo is a beautiful city located in the state of Hidalgo, Mexico. It is known for its culture and history, as well as its friendly people. There are many things to do in Tulancingo, Mexico that are kid-friendly and fun for the whole family. some of the most popular activities include visiting the tulancingo Zoo, taking a horse-drawn carriage ride through the city, exploring the ancient ruins of the Tulancingo Pyramid, and visiting the Museum of Popular Art. Other popular kid-friendly activities include going on a nature walk through one of the many parks or gardens, playing in one of the many playgrounds, or swimming in one of the city’s many pools. No matter what your interests are, you are sure to find something to do in Tulancingo, Mexico that your whole family will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tulancingo, Mexico
1. Visit the Catedral de Tulancingo: The Catedral de Tulancingo is a beautiful cathedral located in the city center of Tulancingo. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city and is known for its intricate architecture and stunning stained glass windows.
2. Take a walk through Parque Benito Juarez: Parque Benito Juarez is a large park located in the center of Tulancingo. It is a great place to take a stroll, relax in the shade, and people watch.
3. Shop at the Tulancingo Market: The Tulancingo Market is a large outdoor market that sells everything from fresh produce to handmade goods. It is a great place to find souvenirs and presents for friends and family back home.
4. Visit the Archaeological Museum: The Archaeological Museum is a must-see for history buffs and anyone interested in learning more about the ancient cultures that once inhabited Mexico. The museum houses a large collection of artifacts and has a variety of interactive exhibits.
5.Explore the ruins of Teotihuacan: The ruins of Teotihuacan are some of the most impressive and well-preserved in all of Mexico. The ancient city was once one of the largest and most powerful in the world and is now a popular tourist destination.
6. Take a tour of the Hacienda de Otumba: The Hacienda de Otumba is a large estate located just outside of Tulancingo. The estate offers tours of the grounds and the beautiful gardens, as well as a look at the traditional Mexican architecture.
7. Go on a nature walk at Parque Nacional Cumbres de Monterrey: Parque Nacional Cumbres de Monterrey is a large national park located in the Sierra Madre Mountains. The park is home to a variety of plant and animal species and is a great place to go for a hike or a nature walk.
8. Visit the Zoo: The Tulancingo Zoo is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun. The zoo has a variety of animals, as well as a playground and a petting zoo.
9. take a dip in the thermal baths: The thermal baths are a popular tourist destination in Tulancingo. The baths are fed by natural hot springs and are said to have healing properties.
10. attend a festival: Tulancingo is home to a number of festivals throughout the year, including the Day of the Dead and the Festival of the Holy Cross. These festivals are a great way to experience the culture and traditions of Mexico.