There are many kid friendly things to do in Tucupita, Venezuela. One of the most popular kid friendly activities is to go to the zoo. The zoo has many different animals that kids can see up close. They can also learn about the different animals and their habitats. Another popular activity for kids is to go to the beach. The beach has many different activities that kids can enjoy such as swimming, fishing, and building sandcastles. There are also many different restaurants and shops that kids can go to. While at the beach, kids can also learn about the different marine life.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tucupita, Venezuela
1. Visit the Delta del Orinoco.
2. The Delta del Orinoco is a massive river delta in Venezuela that is home to a huge variety of plant and animal life. Visitors can take boat tours of the delta to see the wildlife up close, or explore the area on foot or by bike.
3. Take a dip in Parque Nacional Culebra.
4. Learn about the local wildlife at Hato El Socorro.
5. explore the Cueva del Guacharo.
6. Visit the town of Puerto Ordaz.
7. Take a boat ride on the Rio Caroni.
8. Visit the Parque Zoologico de Orinoco.
9. Go hiking in the Sierra Nevada de Mombacho.
10. Visit the city of Puerto La Cruz.