If you’re looking for kid-friendly activities to do in Trujillo, Peru, you won’t be disappointed. From historical sites to beach days, there’s something for everyone.
One popular activity is visiting the Huaca del Sol y de la Luna, which are two Inca ruins that are located just outside of the city. Kids will love exploring the ruins and learning about the Inca culture.
Another great activity is to head to the beach. Playa del Delfin Verde is a great option and it’s only a short drive from the city. There, you can relax on the beach, go swimming, and even try your hand at surfing.
If you’re looking for something a bit more active, consider taking a hike up to the waterfall at Cascada de la Virgen. It’s a moderate hike, but the views from the top are worth it.
No matter what you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a great time in Trujillo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Trujillo, Peru
1. Visit Chan Chan, the largest adobe city in the world
2. Stroll through the Huanchaco Beach Boardwalk
3. Take a tour of the Tucume Pyramids
4. Visit the Chimu Goldsmiths Museum
5. Explore the Chan Chan Ruins
6. Climb to the top of the Templo de la Luna
7. Take a selfie with the huge carved Moai at The Pyramid of the Sun
8. Visit the Chapel of Manantay
9. Drink fresh chicha de jora at a local market
10. Tour the Royal Tombs of Sipan