There are many kid friendly things to do in Troyes, France. The city is home to a large number of parks perfect for picnics, games and exploring, as well as a variety of museums geared towards children. The city also hosts a number of kid friendly festivals throughout the year, such as the Troyes Kids Festival in July, which features a variety of fun activities and entertainment for kids of all ages. Other kid friendly attractions in Troyes include the Aquatic Centre, the Nature Centre, the Maison de la Nature et de l’Environnement and the Maison des Arts et de la Culture.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Troyes, France
1. Tour the beautiful historic city center of Troyes.
2. Visit the Champagne Museum to learn about the region’s famous sparkling wine.
3. Take a leisurely stroll through the Parc de la Marcotte, a pretty park in the center of town.
4. marvel at the Gothic architecture of the Notre Dame de Troyes Cathedral.
5. Visit the Museum of Modern Art, which has a great collection of contemporary art.
6. Take a ride on the Mini-train de Troyes, a small train that goes around the city center.
7. Have a picnic in one of the many green spaces in Troyes, such as the Jardin des Plantes.
8. Go shopping in one of the many boutiques and shops in the city center.
9. Visit the Troyes Aquatic Center, which has a large indoor pool, slides, and a wave pool.
10. Play miniature golf at the Parc des Loisirs, a large amusement park in the city.