Tripoli, Iowa is a great place for kids of all ages! With a variety of parks, an indoor pool, and a public library, there is something for everyone in this small town. The Tripoli Public Library is a great place for kids to spend an afternoon. With a variety of books, movies, and games, the library is a perfect place to spend a rainy day. The Tripoli Parks and Recreation Department offers a variety of activities for kids throughout the year. With a playground, basketball courts, and a walking trail, the park is a great place to get outside and explore. The Tripoli Aquatic Center is a great place to cool off in the summer. With a pool, slides, and a diving board, the center is a perfect place to spend a hot day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tripoli, Iowa
1. Take a trip to the Splash Pad at Liberty Memorial Park! This fun spot is perfect for cooling off on a hot summer day.
2. Head to the Liberty Center Public Library for story time and to find some great books to read.
3. Climb to the top of the Tripoli Town Clock Tower for a great view of the town.
4. Visit the Tripoli Rodeo and watch some of the best cowboys and cowgirls in the country compete.
5.Explore the Great Western Trail which runs right through town. This is a great place to go for a walk, bike ride, or a picnic.
6. Take a dip in the community pool at Lions Park. This is a great spot to cool off and meet some new friends.
7. Play a game of mini golf at Oasis Golf and Games. This fun spot also has an arcade and laser tag.
8. Go on a nature hike at Ledges State Park. This beautiful park is located just outside of town and is perfect for a day of exploring.
9. Visit the Waterloo-Cedar Falls Railroad Museum to learn about the history of the railroad in the area.
10. Enjoy a tasty treat from one of the local ice cream shops.