There are many kid friendly activities in Trinidad, Uruguay. One popular activity is horseback riding. There are many ranches that offer this activity, and it is a great way to see the country. Another activity that is popular with kids is visiting the Zoo. The Zoo has many different animals that kids can see and learn about. There is also a playground and a picnic area. Kids can also learn about the history of Uruguay at the Uruguayan National History Museum. The museum has many artifacts and is a great place to learn about the country. There are also many parks in Trinidad where kids can play.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Trinidad, Uruguay
1. Visit the Museo de los Niños, an interactive children’s museum with lots of hands-on exhibits.
2. Drive out to one of the many beaches near Trinidad for a day of sun, sand, and surf.
3. Take a leisurely stroll through Plaza Mayor, the main square in town, and stop to listen to the street musicians or get some ice cream.
4. Explore the historic buildings and museums in Trinidad’s Old Town.
5. Visit one of the many working farms in the area and learn about how they operate.
6. Go for a hike or bike ride through one of Uruguay’s many parks and nature reserves.
7. Take a boat ride on one of the many rivers or lakes in the area.
8. Visit a winery or brewery and learn about the local production of wine and beer.
9. Play a round of golf at one of the numerous golf courses in the area.
10. Go horseback riding at one of the many ranches in the area.