There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Treviglio, Italy! For starters, the city is home to a large park that is perfect for an afternoon picnic or running around. There are also a number of playgrounds and swingsets scattered throughout the park, making it a great place to tire out the little ones. If your kids are looking for some adventure, they can go hiking or biking in the nearby mountains. And, of course, no trip to Italy would be complete without a visit to a gelato shop! Luckily, there are several gelato shops in Treviglio where your kids can enjoy a delicious and refreshing treat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Treviglio, Italy
1. Visit the Treviglio Antique Market: This market is held every Wednesday morning and is full of kid-friendly things to do. There are plenty of stalls selling toys, clothes, and games, as well as a few stalls with delicious food. If your kids are into antique cars, there are also a few stalls selling vintage cars and car parts.
2. Go for a walk in the park: Treviglio is home to a beautiful park called Parco dei Colli. This park is perfect for a family walk, and there are also plenty of benches where you can stop and rest. If your kids are into playing sports, there is also a football pitch and a basketball court in the park.
3. Visit the Treviglio Museum: The Treviglio Museum is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are exhibits on the history of Treviglio, as well as a section dedicated to the local art scene. Kids will also love the interactive exhibits in the museum, which include a race car simulator and a life-size puppet show.
4. Have a picnic in the park: Another great thing to do in Parco dei Colli is to have a picnic. There are plenty of picnic tables in the park, and you can even bring your own food or buy some from the nearby stalls. If the weather is nice, you can even have your picnic on the grass.
5. Go for a bike ride: Treviglio is a great place for a family bike ride. There are plenty of bike paths in the city, and you can even rent bikes from the nearby rental shop. If you’re feeling adventurous, you can also take a bike ride out to one of the nearby villages.
6. Visit the Treviglio Aquarium: The Treviglio Aquarium is a must-visit for any family with kids. There are over 150 different species of fish, as well as turtles, crocodiles, and stingrays. Kids will love the interactive exhibits, and they can even pet some of the fish.
7. Go to the movies: The Treviglio cinema is a great place to take kids of all ages. There are always new release films playing, and you can buy tickets in advance online. If you’re looking for something a bit different, the cinema also offers 3D films and IMAX films.
8. Go ice skating: The Treviglio Ice Rink is the perfect place to take kids in the winter. You can rent skates from the rink, and there are also plenty of penguins and seals to skate with. If you’re feeling brave, you can even try the toboggan run.
9. Have a party at the Party House: The Party House is a great place to host a birthday party or any other type of special event. You can rent the space for a few hours, and there is a kitchen where you can prepare food. There is also a playground outside, so kids can burn off some energy before the cake is served.
10. Go on a shopping spree: Treviglio is home to many kid-friendly shops, including toy stores, clothes stores, and candy stores. If you’re looking for a unique gift, you can also find many shops selling handmade goods.