There are many kid friendly things to do in Trbovlje, Slovenia. One of the most popular attractions is the Trbovlje Theme Park, which features rides, games, and a variety of other activities for children of all ages. Other popular kid-friendly activities in Trbovlje include visiting the Zoo, going on a horse-drawn carriage ride, or taking a ride on the electric train. For those looking for a more unique experience, Trbovlje also offers a variety of museums and historical sites that are sure to capture the interest of any young visitor. Whatever your children’s interests may be, there is sure to be an activity in Trbovlje that they will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Trbovlje, Slovenia
1. Visit the Museum of Coal Mining: The Museum of Coal Mining in Trbovlje is a great place to learn about the history of coal mining in the area. The museum has a variety of exhibits that showcase the equipment and tools used by miners, as well as the dangers they faced while working.
2. Take a walk through the old town: Trbovlje’s old town is a great place to explore on foot. The streets are lined with historic buildings and there are plenty of places to stop and grab a bite to eat.
3. Visit the Church of St. Archangel Michael: The Church of St. Archangel Michael is one of the most important historical landmarks in Trbovlje. The church dates back to the 13th century and is known for its beautiful architecture.
4. See the Trbovlje Chimney: The Trbovlje Chimney is a tall, slender structure that is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the city. The chimney was built in the late 19th century and is a symbol of the city’s industrial past.
5. Visit the Trbovlje Aquarium: The Trbovlje Aquarium is a great place to learn about the local ecology and see some of the fish that live in the area. The aquarium has a variety of different exhibit tanks, as well as a touch tank where kids can pet some of the fish.
6. Play in the park: Trbovlje has a number of parks that are perfect for a day of play. Kids will love running around and exploring, and there are plenty of picnic tables where you can enjoy a packed lunch.
7. See the Statue of Liberty: The Statue of Liberty is located in the center of Trbovlje and is a replica of the famous statue in New York City. The statue was a gift from the people of Trbovlje to the people of the United States in 1986.
8. Visit the Trbovlje Zoo: The Trbovlje Zoo is a great place to see a variety of different animals, including some that are native to Slovenia. The zoo has a variety of different exhibits, as well as a petting zoo where kids can interact with some of the animals.
9. Take a ride on the Trbovlje Railway: The Trbovlje Railway is a great way to see the city from a different perspective. The railway goes through some of the city’s most scenic areas and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
10. Visit the Trbovlje Botanical Garden: The Trbovlje Botanical Garden is a beautiful spot to see a variety of different flowers and plants. The garden is also home to a number of different species of birds, making it a great place for birdwatching.