There are many kid friendly activities to do in Trat, Thailand. One activity is to Visit Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park which is Thailand’s first marine national park, established in 1966. The park’s primary attraction is its dramatic limestone cliffs, which dominate the coastline. There are also numerous caves and sheltered coves to explore, as well as mangrove forests, freshwater swamps and coral reefs. Indoors, the Museum of Marine Life offers an educational experience with exhibits on the park’s marine life and its environment.
Another activity is to Visit the Wat Pho temple, which is one of the largest and oldest temples in Bangkok. The temple is home to more than 1,000 Buddha statues, many of which are gold-plated, and a 46-meter long reclining Buddha. Visitors can also see traditional Thai massage being performed, and can participate in a number of activities such as yoga and meditation.
For a more active experience, kids can go zip-lining through the jungle at Flight of the Gibbon. The zip line course consists of 28 platforms and 21 zip lines, and takes visitors through the canopy of the rainforest. Another option is to go tubing down the Mae Klong River, which is a gentle float past temples, farms and villages.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Trat, Thailand
1. Visit the Khao Banthat Temple: Khao Banthat Temple is a beautiful temple located in Trat. It is a great place to visit with kids as it is very peaceful and serene.
2. Take a walk through the Old town: The old town in Trat is a great place to take a leisurely stroll with the kids. There are many old buildings and shops to explore.
3. Visit the Wat Pa Salawat: Wat Pa Salawat is another beautiful temple located in Trat. It is a great place to visit with kids as it is very peaceful and serene.
4. Go to the Trat Night Market: The Trat Night Market is a great place to take the kids to experience some of the local food and culture.
5. Visit the Suan Luang Rama IX Park: The Suan Luang Rama IX Park is a large park located in Trat. It is a great place to take the kids to run around and play.
6. Go to the Laem Sing Beach: Laem Sing Beach is a beautiful beach located in Trat. It is a great place to take the kids to swim and play.
7. Visit the Koh Chang National Park: The Koh Chang National Park is a large national park located in Trat. It is a great place to take the kids to hike and explore.
8. Take a boat ride on the Mae Klong River: The Mae Klong River is a great place to take the kids for a boat ride. They will love seeing the different animals and plants that live along the river.
9. Go to the Thai Elephant Conservation Center: The Thai Elephant Conservation Center is a large center located in Trat. It is a great place to take the kids to see the elephants and learn about their care and conservation.
10. Visit the Wat Phra That temple: Wat Phra That is a beautiful temple located in Trat. It is a great place to visit with kids as it is very peaceful and serene.