Toyooka is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, from exploring the many temples and shrines, to checking out the local museum, to playing in one of the city’s many parks. The Toyooka Zoo is also a popular attraction, and if the weather is nice, kids can cool off in one of the city’s many public pools. There are also plenty of kid-friendly restaurants and cafes, as well as shopping opportunities for the little ones.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Toyooka, Japan
1. Visit the famous Himeji Castle.
2. strolling around Mount Koya.
3. Viewing the fall foliage at Mount Fuji.
4. Walking through the bamboo forest at Arashiyama.
5. Checking out the snow monkeys at Jigokudani Monkey Park.
6. Seeing the cherry blossoms at Yoshino in springtime.
7. Taking a dip in an onsen (hot spring).
8. experiencing a tea ceremony.
9. Going on a samurai adventure at Kumamoto Castle.
10. exploring the Ninja museum in Iga.