There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Touggourt, Algeria. The city has a number of parks and playgrounds, as well as a number of museums and historical sites. Touggourt is also home to a number of kid-friendly restaurants, cafes, and ice cream shops.
In addition to the city’s many parks and playgrounds, some of the best kid-friendly activities in Touggourt can be found at the city’s museums. The Museum of Fine Arts is a great place to take kids, as it has a number of interactive exhibits. The Museum of Natural History is another great option, as it has a number of hands-on exhibits about the natural world.
If you’re looking for something a little more active, Touggourt is also home to a number of kid-friendly restaurants, cafes, and ice cream shops. For something a little different, consider taking your kids to one of the city’s many outdoor markets. Here, they can explore the stalls and vendors, and maybe even find some souvenirs to take home with them.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Touggourt, Algeria
1. Watch the sunset at Oued Righ
2. Climb the sand dunes at Gourara
3.Explore the ancient ruins of Timgad
4. Visit the imposing Al-Qal’a of Beni Hammad
5. Take a camel ride through the Sahara desert
6. Watch the traditional pottery being made in Tamanrasset
7. Go hiking in the Tassili n’Ajjer national park
8. See the Roman amphitheatre at Djemila
9. Visit the Ksar of Ait Benhaddou
10. Take a dip in the hot springs at Hammam R’hiou