Touchet is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to do to keep them busy. The city has a number of parks, including a water park, and a playground. There is also a skate park and a number of public swimming pools. For those who like to be active, there are plenty of hiking and biking trails. And for those who like to learn, the Touchet Public Library has a great selection of books and materials.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Touchet, Washington
1. Visit the Touchet Cider Works for a tour and tasting of their delicious artisanal ciders. The Touchet Cider Works is a family-run cidery that produces some of the finest ciders in the state of Washington. They offer tours of their cidery, as well as tastings of their various ciders.
2. Take a stroll through the Touchet River Valley and take in the stunning scenery. The Touchet River Valley is a beautiful place to take a leisurely stroll and take in the scenery. There are plenty of photo opportunities along the way, so make sure to bring your camera.
3. Head to the Touch and Play Children’s Museum for a day of fun and learning. The Touch and Play Children’s Museum is a great place to take the kids for a day of fun and learning. They offer a variety of interactive exhibits and programs that are sure to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Spend a day at the Touchet State Park and enjoy hiking, picnicking, and fishing. The Touchet State Park is a great place to spend a day outdoors. There are plenty of hiking trails to explore, as well as a scenic picnic area and a fishing pond.
5. Visit the Touchet Rodeo and take in a classic rodeo event. The Touchet Rodeo is a classic rodeo event that is sure to be a hit with the whole family. There are plenty of activities and events to keep everyone entertained, from bull riding to barrel racing.
6. Go on a safari at the JimAustin Wildlife Preserve and see a variety of animals. The JimAustin Wildlife Preserve is home to a variety of animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. Visitors can take a guided safari tour and get up close and personal with some of the animals.
7. Visit the Touchet Valley Vineyards for a tour and tasting of their delicious wines. The Touchet Valley Vineyards is a family-run winery that produces some of the finest wines in the state of Washington. They offer tours of their vineyard, as well as tastings of their various wines.
8. Check out the Touchet Bird Sanctuary and see a variety of birds in their natural habitat. The Touchet Bird Sanctuary is a great place to see a variety of birds in their natural habitat. There are plenty of photo opportunities, as well as the chance to feed the birds.
9. Head to the Touchet River for a day of fishing and fun. The Touchet River is a great place to go fishing and enjoy a day outdoors. There are plenty of fishing spots along the river, as well as a variety of other outdoor activities to enjoy.
10. Visit the Touchet Historical Museum and learn about the history of the area. The Touchet Historical Museum is a great place to learn about the history of the area. There are a variety of exhibits and programs to enjoy, as well as a gift shop.