There are many kid friendly things to do in Topsham, Maine. The children’s museum is a great place to take the kids. They have many interactive exhibits that the kids will enjoy. The Bowdoin College Museum of Art is also a great place to take the kids. They offer free tours and have a wide variety of art to see. The Maine State Aquarium is another great option for kid friendly activities. They offer a variety of programs and events for kids of all ages. There are also many parks and playgrounds in the area that the kids will enjoy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Topsham, Maine
1. Visit the Topsham Fair Mall – The Topsham Fair Mall is a kid-friendly shopping destination that features a variety of stores and restaurants.
2. Play at the Topsham Public Library – The Topsham Public Library offers a variety of kid-friendly activities, including story time and arts and crafts.
3. Go for a swim at the Topsham Recreation Center – The Topsham Recreation Center features a pool with a shallow end for younger children to enjoy.
4. Play at Fort Hill Park – Fort Hill Park is a kid-friendly park that features a playground, picnic areas, and hiking trails.
5. Visit the Maine Maritime Museum – The Maine Maritime Museum is a kid-friendly museum that offers a variety of interactive exhibits and activities.
6. Take a hike on the Appalachian Trail – The Appalachian Trail is a kid-friendly hiking trail that offers scenic views of the Maine landscape.
7.Explore the tide pools at Sewall Beach – Sewall Beach is a kid-friendly beach that offers tide pools to explore and a variety of beach activities.
8. Go fishing at the Topsham Public Fishing Pier – The Topsham Public Fishing Pier is a kid-friendly fishing spot that offers views of the ocean and the opportunity to catch a variety of fish.
9. Visit the Buttonbay Wildlife Park – The Buttonbay Wildlife Park is a kid-friendly park that features a variety of animals, including ducks, geese, and rabbits.
10. Have a picnic lunch at Harriet Beecher Stowe Park – Harriet Beecher Stowe Park is a kid-friendly park that offers picnic tables, a playground, and a scenic view of the Androscoggin River.