There are many kid friendly things to do in Tonganoxie, Kansas. One of the most popular is to visit the Tonganoxie Water Park. The water park has a number of slides and pools for kids to enjoy. Another popular activity is to visit the Tonganoxie Community Historic Site. The site includes a number of historic buildings and a museum. Other activities include visiting the Tonganoxie Public Library, attending a Tonganoxie public school sporting event, and hiking the trails at the Tonganoxie Wildlife Area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tonganoxie, Kansas
1. Enjoy a day at the Tonganoxie Aquatic Center, where you can splash around in the pool, play on the water slides, and relax in the lazy river.
2. Visit the Kansas City Zoo, where you can see lions, tigers, and elephants up close.
3. Take a scenic walk or bike ride along the levee trail, which runs along the Missouri River.
4. Visit the Lewis and Clark Historic Site, where you can learn about the famous explorers and see replicas of their boats.
5. Play a round of miniature golf at one of Tonganoxie’s several putt-putt courses.
6. Get your adrenaline pumping with a ride on the world’s tallest water slide at the Schlitterbahn Water Park.
7. Visit the Kruger Animal Preserve, where you can see alligators, tigers, and other exotic animals.
8. Take a dip in the heated pools at the Splash Cove Water Park.
9. Bowl a few games at the Tonganoxie Bowl, which also has an arcade and laser tag.
10. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of Tonganoxie’s many family-friendly restaurants.