Toledo, Philippines is a great place for kids! There are many kid friendly things to do in the area, including visiting the zoo, going to the aquarium, playing in the park, and going on a safari. The Toledo Zoo is a great place to take kids to see animals from all over the world. The aquarium is also a great place to take kids to see all sorts of different fish and marine life. The park is a great place to take kids to play and run around. The safari is a great place to take kids to see all sorts of different animals in their natural habitat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Toledo, Philippines
1. Eat at a local restaurant: There are many great places to eat in Toledo. Check out some of the local favorites like Toledo Fried Chicken, Palaters, and more.
2. Visit a local park: Toledo has several parks that are perfect for a day of play. pack a picnic lunch and spend the day at one of the city’s parks.
3. Go on a shopping spree: Toledo has several great shopping areas. Check out the malls and shops for great deals on clothes, shoes, and more.
4. See a movie: Catch a flick at one of Toledo’s movie theaters. Some of the popular theaters include Carmike Cinemas and Showplace Cinemas.
5. Play mini golf: Test your putt-putt skills at one of Toledo’s mini golf courses.
6. Go bowling: Go Strike! Toledo has several great places to go bowling.
7. Visit a museum: Toledo is home to several museums. Check out the National Museum of the Philippines, the Toledo Museum of Art, and more.
8. Go on a nature hike: Toledo is home to several nature trails. Explore the great outdoors and take in the beauty of Toledo.
9. Have a family photo session: Capture memories of your time in Toledo with a professional family photo session.
10. Go to the zoo: Visit the animals at the Toledo Zoo.