Albania is a great place to visit with kids. There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Tirana, the capital city. One option is to visit the Tirana Zoo. The zoo has a variety of animals, including bears, tigers, lions, and monkeys. Kids will also enjoy the Petting Zoo, where they can pet and feed the animals. Another option is to visit the Dajti Mountain Resort. The resort has a number of activities for kids, including a playground, a pool, and a rope course. There is also a mini-golf course and a paintball course. For something a bit different, you can visit the Albanian Riviera. The Riviera is a beautiful stretch of coastline with crystal-clear water. There are a number of beaches to choose from, as well as restaurants and cafes.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tirana, Albania
1. Visit the Bunk’Art Museum: This museum is located in a former nuclear bunker and is a great place to learn about the history of Albania.
2. Go on a hike: Tirana is surrounded by mountains, so there are plenty of opportunities for hikes. One great hike is to the summit of Mount Dajt, which offers stunning views of the city.
3. Visit the Museum of Natural Sciences: This museum is a great way to learn about the natural world, and it has a planetarium for stargazing.
4. Take a food tour: Tirana has a lot of great food, so a food tour is a great way to try a variety of dishes.
5. Visit the National Historic Museum: This museum is a great place to learn about the history of Albania.
6. Go to the beach: Tirana is located on the Adriatic Sea, so there are plenty of opportunities to go to the beach. One great beach is Durres Beach, which is a short drive from the city.
7. Take a boat tour: Tirana is located on Lake Shkoder, so a boat tour is a great way to see the lake and the surrounding countryside.
8. Visit the Albanian Alps: The Albanian Alps are a great place to go hiking and camping. One popular destination is Theth, which is a small village located in the Alps.
9. Go skiing: The Albanian Alps are also a great place to go skiing. One popular ski resort is Valbona, which is located in the north of the country.
10. Visit the Albanian Riviera: The Albanian Riviera is a beautiful stretch of coastline on the Adriatic Sea. It is a great place to relax and enjoy the sun and the sea.