Tirah is a great place for kids of all ages! There are plenty of things to keep them busy, including plenty of parks, playgrounds, and other outdoor activities. For indoor fun, there are also a number of museums and other attractions. Tirah is a great place to experience Israeli culture and history, and there are plenty of opportunities for kids to learn and explore.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tirah, Israel
1. Visit the Western Wall: The Western Wall is a Jewish holy site located in the Old City of Jerusalem. It is the last remaining section of the Second Temple, which was destroyed by the Romans in 70 CE.
2. Take a tour of the Old City: The Old City of Jerusalem is a walled city located in the eastern part of the city. It is home to some of the most important religious sites in the world, including the Western Wall, the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and the Dome of the Rock.
3. Visit the Temple Mount: The Temple Mount is a sacred site for Jews and Muslims. It is home to the Dome of the Rock and the Al-Aqsa Mosque.
4. Visit Yad Vashem: Yad Vashem is the world’s largest Holocaust museum, located in Jerusalem. It is dedicated to preserving the memories of the victims of the Holocaust and educating future generations about the dangers of bigotry and hatred.
5. Take a swim in the Dead Sea: The Dead Sea is a salt lake located in the eastern part of Israel. It is the lowest point on Earth and its salty waters are said to have therapeutic benefits.
6. Hike through the Judean Desert: The Judean Desert is a large desert located in the southern part of Israel. It is home to a variety of plants and animals, as well as ancient ruins.
7. Visit the Masada: The Masada is an ancient fortress located on a mountaintop in the Judean Desert. It was the site of the final battle of the Jewish-Roman War, in which the Jews held out against the Romans for nearly three years.
8. Explore the city of Tel Aviv: Tel Aviv is Israel’s largest city and its financial and cultural center. The city is home to a variety of museums, parks, and beaches.
9. Visit the Carmel Market: The Carmel Market is a large open-air market located in the central Tel Aviv. It is a popular tourist destination for its fresh produce, spices, and souvenirs.
10. Go on a jeep tour of the Golan Heights: The Golan Heights is a mountainous region located in northern Israel. It is home to a variety of wildlife and offers stunning views of the surrounding area.