There are many kid friendly things to do in Tiquisate, Guatemala. One great option is to visit the Zoológico Miguel Ángel Asturias, which is a public zoo that offers a variety of activities for kids. Another great option is to visit the Parque de las arenas blancas, which is a park that features a playground, a sand volleyball court, and a variety of other games and activities. For those looking for a more cultural experience, the Union Factory Museum is a great option, as it offers a variety of exhibits on the history and culture of Guatemala.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tiquisate, Guatemala
1. Visit the Maya archaeological site of Takalik Abaj.
2. Swim in the hot springs at Finca El Pilar.
3. Tour coffee plantations.
4. Visit the biological reserve at Laguna Lachuá.
5. Go bird watching at Cerro San Cristóbal.
6. Visit the waterfalls at Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Las Minas.
7. Go hiking and camping in the Sierra de los Cuchumatanes.
8. Learn about traditional Maya textile production.
9. Visit the markets in Tiquisate and Puerto San José.
10. Try local dishes like jocon de pollo and paches.