If you’re looking for fun things to do with kids in Tilghman, Maryland, you won’t be disappointed. The town offers a variety of kid-friendly activities, from exploring nature to playing in the park.
One of the most popular kid-friendly attractions in Tilghman is the Tilghman Water Park. The water park features a variety of slides and pools, perfect for cooling off on a hot day. There’s also a playground for the kids to enjoy.
If your kids are looking for a more adventurous activity, they’ll love hiking or biking on one of the many trails in Tilghman. There’s also a variety of parks perfect for picnicking or playing games.
No matter what your kids are interested in, they’re sure to find something to do in Tilghman.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tilghman, Maryland
1. Visit the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum
2. Enjoy a scenic waterfront view
3. Visit blackwater national wildlife refuge
4. Play mini golf at Tilghman Island
5. Visit Talbot Street Pier
6. Visit the Tilghman Island Lighthouse
7. participate in Tilghman Island day
8. Go fishing at the Tilghman Island pier
9. Get ice cream at the local ice cream shop
10. Take a scenic boat ride