If you’re looking for kid-friendly things to do in Tieton, washington, you won’t be disappointed. There are plenty of things to keep both kids and adults entertained in this small town. For starters, you can explore one of the many hiking trails or go for a swim in one of the many lakes. If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, you can visit one of the local museums or take a scenic drive through the countryside. No matter what you’re looking for, you’re sure to find it in Tieton.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tieton, Washington
1. Visit the Tieton Cider Works for a tour and cider tasting.
2. View the art at the Mighty Tieton Warehouse.
3. Visit the Tieton Farmers Market.
4. Go hiking or camping at the Naches Ranger District.
5. Go fishing or swimming at Mt. Rainier National Park.
6. Visit the historic buildings in downtown Tieton.
7. Play at Fierro Park or Town Square Park.
8. Go tubing or rafting on the Yakima River.
9. Visit the Tieton Living History Museum.
10. Go apple picking at one of the local orchards.