There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Thurston, Ohio. For indoor fun, check out High 5 Fun Center, Defy Gravity, and Kenyon Athletic Club. Or, head outdoors to explore the Longaberger Alumni House, Zanesville Museum of Art, and the National Traction Engine Association Museum. Don’t forget to take a break to refuel at one of the many family-friendly restaurants in Thurston, including The Coop, Mr. Gyros, and Pizza Cottage.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Thurston, Ohio
1. Visit the Thurston Nature Preserve, where you can see native Ohio plants and animals in their natural habitat.
2. Stroll through the scenic Greene Meadows Park.
3. Check out the ducks and geese at Dorsey Pond.
4. Play a round of golf at the Thurston Golf Course.
5. Get your adrenaline pumping with a visit to Ghostly Manor Thrill Center, Ohio’s largest indoor haunted house.
6. Visit the Magic Forest, a whimsical place filled with statues of fairy tale characters.
7. Learn about local history at the Thurston Heritage Museum.
8. Hunt for treasures at the Thurston Antique Mall.
9. Sample delicious ice cream at Dairy Queen.
10. Spend a day at the Lake Erie Islands, where you can swim, fish, and relax on the beach.