There are many kid friendly things to do in Thorp, Washington. One thing that kids will love is the chance to explore the many hiking trails in the area. Thorp is home to many different trails that offer different levels of difficulty, so there is sure to be one that is perfect for your family. Another great option for kids is to visit one of the many local parks. Thorp has several parks that offer playground equipment, picnic areas, and even waterparks! If you are looking for something a little more low key, there are also several museums and art galleries in Thorp that would be perfect for a family outing.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Thorp, Washington
1. Visit the Cascade Mountains – The Cascade Mountains offer a wide variety of activities for kids, including hiking, camping, and fishing.
2. Visit the Seattle Space Needle – The Seattle Space Needle is a great way to view the cityscape and get a birds-eye view of Thorp.
3. Visit the Museum of Flight – The Museum of Flight is a perfect place for kids who are interested in aircraft and aviation.
4. Visit the Seattle Aquarium – The Seattle Aquarium is a great place to learn about ocean life and see some amazing aquatic animals.
5. Visit the Woodland Park Zoo – The Woodland Park Zoo is a great place to see a variety of animals from all over the world.
6. Visit the Olympic Sculpture Park – The Olympic Sculpture Park is a great place to see amazing sculptures and art installations.
7. Visit the Seattle Art Museum – The Seattle Art Museum is a great place to see a variety of art from different cultures and time periods.
8. Visit the Museum of History and Industry – The Museum of History and Industry is a great place to learn about the history of Seattle and the state of Washington.
9. Visit the Puget Sound – The Puget Sound is a great place to go kayaking, fishing, and swimming.
10. Visit Discovery Park – Discovery Park is a great place to explore the nature of Seattle and the Pacific Northwest.