There are many kid friendly things to do in Thompsonville, New York. One such activity is to visit the Catskill Animal Sanctuary. The sanctuary is a safe haven for abused and abandoned animals. Kids can learn about the different animals and how to properly care for them. Another great activity for kids is to visit the Upstate New York Balloon Festival. The festival is held every year and features hot air balloons from all over the world. Kids can learn about the different types of balloons and even take a ride in one!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Thompsonville, New York
1. Visit the Ben & Jerry’s Factory: This factory offers a tour of how ice cream is made as well as a visit to the Flavor Graveyard.
2. Take a Hike: Thompsonville is home to many different hiking trails that wind through the Adirondack Mountains.
3. Go Camping: There are a number of campgrounds located in and around Thompsonville, perfect for a weekend getaway.
4. Visit a Farm: There are several farms located in Thompsonville that offer tours and petting zoos.
5. Explore a Cave: The Acton Cave is a short drive from Thompsonville and offers tours of the underground caverns.
6. Go Fishing: There are many lakes and streams located in and around Thompsonville, perfect for a day of fishing.
7. Play Mini Golf: There are a number of mini golf courses located in Thompsonville, great for a fun day out.
8. Visit a Winery: The Finger Lakes region is home to many different wineries, perfect for a day of tasting.
9. Go Snowmobiling: Thompsonville is located in the Adirondacks, making it a great place to go snowmobiling.
10. Visit a Museum: There are a number of museums located in Thompsonville, perfect for a rainy day activity.