The Valley is the perfect place for a family vacation. With its beautiful beaches and clear turquoise waters, it is no wonder that Anguilla is one of the top Caribbean destinations forfamilies. Here are some great kid-friendly activities to do while in The Valley:
Visit Blowing Point Beach – This beach is a great spot for swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. The water is calm and shallow, making it perfect for young children. There are also plenty of beach umbrellas and chairs for adults to relax in.
Take a Hike to the Rendezvous Bay Lookout Point – This is a short but challenging hike that takes you to an amazing lookout point overlooking Rendezvous Bay. The trail is not too difficult for young children, but it is important to be careful as there are some steep sections.
Visit the Wallace Contemplation Center – This is a great spot for families to learn about the history and culture of Anguilla. The center offers interactive exhibits, a garden, and a library.
Visit the Anguilla National Trust Museum – This museum is a must-see for any family visiting Anguilla. It offers a wide variety of exhibits on the history, culture, and ecology of the island.
Take a Boat Tour of Anguilla – There are many different boat tours available in Anguilla. These tours are a great way to see the island from the water and learn about the different beaches and coves.
Visit the Island’s Caves – Anguilla is home to some of the most impressive caves in the Caribbean. Families can take a guided tour of the caves or explore them on their own.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In The Valley, Anguilla
1. Have a picnic on one of the many white sand beaches
2. Go snorkeling or diving and explore the colorful coral reefs
3. Play in the waves at Meyers Beach
4. Take a boat ride to one of the many small islands offshore
5. Go fishing and try to catch a game fish
6. Visit the Heritage Museum and learn about Anguilla’s history
7. Take a nature hike through one of the island’s many parks
8. Go horseback riding on the beach or through the countryside
9. Play golf at one of the island’s championship golf courses
10. Relax and enjoy the tropical weather and scenery