There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Tescott, Kansas! For the outdoorsy family, consider hiking or biking one of the many trails in the area. There are also several fishing and hunting options available. Parks are also plentiful and perfect for a picnic lunch. The Little House on the Prairie Museum is a must see for all fans of the classic book and television series. If you’re looking for a bit of history, both the Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum and the Stiefel Theatre are excellent choices. And no trip to Tescott would be complete without a stop at the Tescott Diner, a local favorite.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tescott, Kansas
1. Take a walk through the beautiful scenery at Lake Scott State Park.
2. Visit the Big brutus Mining Museum to learn about the state’s mining history.
3. Visit the Kansas Museum of History to learn about the state’s past.
4. Take a tour of the Kansas State Capitol building.
5. Visit the Brown v. Board of Education National Historic Site.
6. See the tallest building in Kansas, the 30-story Bank of America Plaza.
7. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic Flint Hills.
8. Visit the Freedom’s Frontier National Heritage Area.
9. Visit the Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center.
10. View the art at the Salina Art Center.