There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Terzigno, Italy. One option is to spend a day at the Terzigno Adventure Park. The park has a zip line, climbing wall, and bungee trampoline, among other things. Another option is to go to the Terzigno Zoo. The zoo has lions, tigers, and bears, as well as a petting zoo. If your kids are into art, they’ll love the Pompeii ruins. The ruins are a great place to explore and learn about the history of the area. Lastly, no trip to Terzigno would be complete without a visit to the Terzigno waterfalls. The waterfalls are a beautiful sight and the perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Terzigno, Italy
1. Visit the Terzigno archaeological site to learn about the ancient town and see ruins from the Roman era.
2. Stroll through the town’s historic center and see beautiful architecture from different periods.
3. Visit the Terzigno Museum to see exhibits on the town’s history and art.
4. Take a hike in the nearby Monti Lattari mountain range and enjoy stunning views of the area.
5. Go for a swim in one of the many natural pools in the area, such as the Cava Grande del Pisciotto.
6. Take a boat ride on Lake Miseno and enjoy the tranquility of the lake and its surroundings.
7. Visit the archaeological site of Pompeii and take a step back in time to see the ruins of this ancient city.
8. Have some fun at the water park “Acqua Verde”, where you can enjoy slides, pools, and other attractions.
9. Take a cable car ride up to Mount Vesuvius and enjoy the stunning views from the top of the volcano.
10. Visit the quaint fishing village of Marina Grande and see the colorful houses and boats.