There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Tepeaca, Mexico. For starters, the city is home to a number of parks and playgrounds, perfect for exploring and getting some fresh air. Families can also visit the Tepeaca Zoo, which features a variety of animals, or take a short drive out of town to the Teotihuacan Pyramids, one of the most popular tourist attractions in the country. Other kid friendly activities in Tepeaca include visiting the local Water Park, watching a movie at the Cinema or taking a ride on the Tepeaca Train. No matter what your interests are, there’s sure to be something for everyone in Tepeaca.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tepeaca, Mexico
1. Visit the Pyramid of Cholula: The Pyramid of Cholula is the largest pyramid in the world by volume. It is located in the town of Cholula, Puebla, Mexico. The pyramid has a base of 450 by 450 meters and is 62 meters tall. The pyramid was built over the course of many centuries by the indigenous people of the region.
2. Climb to the top of the pyramid: Visitors to the pyramid can climb to the top of the structure for a small fee. The climb is not difficult, but it is steep. The views from the top are amazing. Visitors can see for miles in every direction.
3. Tour the inside of the pyramid: The inside of the pyramid is open to visitors. There are two main chambers that can be accessed. The first chamber is called the Chamber of the Sun. The second chamber is called the Chamber of the Moon.
4. Visit the Great Pyramid of Giza: The Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the World. It is located in Cairo, Egypt. The pyramid was built over 4,500 years ago and is the oldest of the Seven Wonders. The pyramid is made of limestone and is 147 meters tall.
5. See the Sphinx: The Sphinx is a statue of a lion with a human head. It is located in Giza, Egypt. The Sphinx is 20 meters tall and 73 meters long. It is believed to have been built over 4,500 years ago.
6. Visit the Egyptian Museum: The Egyptian Museum is located in Cairo, Egypt. It houses the world’s largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts. The museum was founded in 1858 and currently has over 120,000 artifacts.
7. See the pyramids at sunrise: One of the best times to see the pyramids is at sunrise. The light is beautiful and the pyramids look amazing.
8. Take a camel ride: Camel rides are available near the pyramids. Camel rides are a great way to see the pyramids and the desert.
9. Go sandboarding: Sandboarding is a great activity in the desert. Sandboards can be rented near the pyramids.
10. Visit a local market: There are many markets in Cairo. The markets are a great place to bargain for souvenirs.