There are many kid friendly things to do in Tekoa, Washington. One thing that kids can do is go to the Tekoa Public Library. The Tekoa Public Library has story time for kids every Tuesday at 10:30am. There is also a children’s room at the library with books, toys, and games. Another thing that kids can do in Tekoa is go to the Tekoa Park. The Tekoa Park has a playground, a splash pad, and a basketball court. There are also many hiking trails around Tekoa. Kids can also go swimming at the Tekoa Community Pool. The Tekoa Community Pool has a kids pool, a diving board, and a slides.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tekoa, Washington
1. Lavender Wind Farm – This farm grows and sells lavender products, and offers tours of the lavender fields.
2. Tekoa Mountain Ranch – This ranch offers horseback riding, ATV tours, and hayrides.
3. Liberty Orchards – This company grows and sells apples, peaches, and other fruit. They offer tours of the orchards and apple cider tastings.
4. Tekoa Country Store – This store sells local handcrafted items, produce, and features a cafe with a seasonal menu.
5. Northwest Carousel Museum – This museum has over 90 vintage carousels and offers rides on some of them.
6. Little Red Wagon Farm – This farm offers wagon rides, hayrides, and a petting zoo.
7. Gazeley Farms – This farm offers tours, hayrides, and a corn maze.
8. Tekoa Packing Company – This company offers tours of their facilities where they pack apples and other fruit.
9. Tekoa Bike Park – This park has BMX and mountain bike trails.
10. Tekoa Disc Golf Course – This course has 18 holes and is open to the public.