There are many kid friendly things to do in Tawaramoto, Japan. One option is to take a walk or bike ride through Kiyosato Park. This park is home to over 1,000 cherry trees which make for a beautiful sight in the spring. There are also plenty of playgrounds and open spaces to run around in. Another option is to visit the Tawaramoto Zoo. This zoo has over 100 animals including lions, tigers, and bears. There is also a petting zoo where kids can get up close and personal with some of the animals. Lastly, kids can enjoy the many rides and attractions at the Tawaramoto amusement park. This park has something for everyone with its many roller coasters, Ferris wheel, and other rides.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tawaramoto, Japan
1. Walk or cycle along the Shiotsu River.
2. Visit the Tawaramoto City Museum.
3. Have a picnic in Shiotsu Park.
4. Take a walk through Tawaramoto Castle Park.
5. Visit the Tawaramoto Children’s Zoo.
6. Play in the playground at Tawaramoto Civic Center.
7. Go for a swim at Tawaramoto Public Pool.
8. Take a walk or cycle around Tawaramoto Lake.
9. Visit the Tawaramoto Waterfalls.
10. Try your hand at fishing in the Shiotsu River.