There are many kid friendly things to do in Tatebayashi, Japan. One popular activity is visiting the Tatebayashi Castle. The castle is a replica of a 16th century castle and has a moat and drawbridge. Kids can also explore the many exhibits inside the castle. Another popular kid friendly activity is visiting the Tatebayashi Zoo. The zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and bears. Kids can also feed the animals at the zoo.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tatebayashi, Japan
1. Take a walk through nature at one of Tatebayashi’s many parks.
2. Visit the Tatebayashi Castle Ruins for a glimpse into the city’s history.
3. Learn about the local flora and fauna at the Tatebayashi Botanical Garden.
4. Treat yourself to some of Tatebayashi’s famous gyoza dumplings.
5. Visit the Tatebayashi Zoological Park to see a variety of animals.
6. Take a ride on the Tatebayashi Water Wheel for a unique view of the city.
7. Go for a swim at the Tatebayashi Swimming Pool in the summer.
8. Attend a concert or event at the Tatebayashi Culture Center.
9. Browse the exhibits at the Tatebayashi City Museum.
10. Take a walk or bike ride through Tatebayashi’s many scenic neighborhoods.