There are many kid friendly things to do in Taitung City, Taiwan. The city has a lot of parks and playgrounds for children to enjoy. There are also many museums and educational facilities for children to learn about the city’s history and culture. In addition, there are many restaurants and cafes that cater to families with young children. Overall, Taitung City is a great place for families with young children to visit.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Taitung City, Taiwan
1. Take a walk through Taitung Forest Park: This large park is a great place to take a stroll with the kids, with plenty of trees and open space to explore.
2. Visit the Taitung Art Museum: The museum has a range of kid-friendly artworks on display, as well as a number of interactive exhibits.
3. Head to Taitung Zoo: The zoo is always a hit with kids, and Taitung Zoo has a good variety of animals to see.
4. Play at the Taitung City Waterpark: This large waterpark has plenty of slides and pools to keep the kids entertained for hours.
5. Ride the Taitung City Tram: The tram is a fun way to get around Taitung City, and kids will love the experience of riding on it.
6. Check out the Taitung Night Market: The night market is a great place to try some local Taiwanese food, and kids will love the vibrant atmosphere.
7. Visit the Taitung Calligraphy Museum: The museum has a range of kid-friendly calligraphy exhibits, as well as some interactive activities.
8. Go for a swim at the Taitung Beach: The beach is a great place to cool off on a hot day, and kids will love playing in the waves.
9. Have a picnic at the Taitung Park: The park is a great place to relax and have a picnic, with plenty of green space for the kids to run around in.
10. explore the Taitung Old Street: The old street is a great place to explore on foot, with plenty of interesting shops and restaurants to discover.