There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Tabuk, Philippines. One option is the Tabuk Municipal Zoo which features many different animals including bears, tigers, lions, and reptiles. For animal lovers, this is a great option to get up close and personal with some of nature’s most beautiful creatures. The zoo also offers educational programs for kids to learn more about the animal kingdom. Another option is the Tabuk Sports Complex which offers a wide variety of sporting activities for kids of all ages. There is also an outdoor swimming pool for those hot summer days. For the kids who love to be in the water, the Tabuk Aquatic Center is the perfect place to cool off and have some fun. The center offers a variety of water slides, a lazy river, and a wave pool.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tabuk, Philippines
1. Visit the Tabuk City Zoo and enjoy seeing the different kinds of animals up close.
2. Take a walk or bike ride through the scenic Tabuk mountains.
3. Go on a safari at the nearby Binudumayo Provincial Park.
4. Visit the town of Balbalan and see the hanging coffins of the indigenous people.
5. Take a dip in one of the many natural hot springs in the area.
6. Visit the majestic waterfalls of Tinongdan and explore the surrounding forest Reserve.
7. Go on a boat ride along the picturesque Tabuk River.
8. Visit the St. James the Greater Cathedral and learn about the town’s rich history.
9. Taste the unique flavors of the Tabuk Pinikpikan, a native chicken dish.
10. Shop for souvenirs at the local markets and shops.