There are many kid friendly things to do in Tabor City, North Carolina. One of the most popular attractions is the Tabor City Maze. This maze is designed for kids of all ages and features a variety of different puzzles and challenges. The Tabor City Museum is another popular attraction. This museum features a variety of exhibits, including a exhibit on the history of the town. The Tabor City Public Library is also a great place for kids to visit. This library offers a variety of different programs and activities for kids to participate in.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Tabor City, North Carolina
1. Go on a nature walk at the Tabor City Swamp Park.
2. Visit the C.W. Bill Youngblood Heritage Museum.
3. Have a picnic lunch at one of the many parks in Tabor City.
4. Go fishing at Tabor City Lake.
5. Play mini golf at the Tabor City Adventure Zone.
6. Go swimming at the Tabor City Pool.
7. Play tennis at the Tabor City Tennis Courts.
8. Ride bikes around town.
9. Get ice cream at the Tabor City Creamery.
10. Visit the Tabor City Public Library.