There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Swansea, South Carolina. Here are just a few of the options:
The first stop for many families is Heritage Park. This park has a splash pad, three playgrounds, a fishing pier, a walking trail, and plenty of open space to run around.
For families with younger children, the Swansea Child Development Center is a great option. This facility offers child care, preschool, and after-school programming.
If your kids are looking for something a bit more active, they can join one of the many youth sports teams in Swansea.Swim lessons are also available at the Swansea Recreation Complex.
If you’re looking for something to do on a rainy day, take the kids to the Swansea Museum. This museum is small but packed with local history.
No matter what your family enjoys, you’re sure to find something to do in Swansea, South Carolina!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Swansea, South Carolina
1. Visit the front beach at Swansea for some sun and sand.
2. Head over to the park for a game of fetch with your furry friend.
3. Visit the library for some quiet time with a good book.
4. Pack a picnic lunch and enjoy it at one of the scenic overlooks.
5. Drive out to theEdisto Memorial Gardens to see the beautiful flowers and plants.
6. Take a walk or ride your bike on the Swansea Rail Trail.
7. Go fishing at one of the many ponds or lakes in the area.
8. Play a round of golf at one of the local courses.
9. Go for a hike in one of the nearby forests.
10. Visit the Allendale County Museum to learn about the history of the area.