There are many kid friendly things to do in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania. One of the most popular attractions is the Endless Mountains Nature Center. The center offers many different exhibits and activities for children of all ages to enjoy. Another popular destination is the Animal Adventure Park. The park is home to many different animals, including lions, tigers, and bears. Children can learn about the different animals and their habitats while enjoying a day out in the park. Finally, Susquehanna State Park is a great place to take the kids for a day of hiking, fishing, or picnicking. The park offers many different trails to explore and is a great place to get some fresh air and exercise.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
1. Visit the Callicoon Creek Park.
2. Go fishing at the Delaware State Forest.
3. Take a hike through the woods at the PPL Wetlands.
4. Play at the Susquehanna River Park.
5. Visit the Animal Adventure Zoo.
6. Go horseback riding at the Painted Pony Ranch.
7. Take a scenic drive through the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area.
8. Visit the Grey Towers National Historic Site.
9. Go tubing down the Susquehanna River.
10. Have a picnic lunch at the Frick Park.