If you’re looking for a kid-friendly place to spend your vacation, Surigao is the perfect place for you and your family. Surigao is full of activities that are perfect for both kids and adults. Here are just a few of the many things you can do in Surigao:
Visit the Mamanwa Tribe: The Mamanwa are a small tribe of people who live in the mountains of Surigao. They are known for their unique music and dance. You can visit the Mamanwa tribe and learn about their culture and traditions.
Explore theEnchanted River: The Enchanted River is a river that runs through the heart of Surigao. It is said to be enchanted because of the many legends and myths that surround it. You can take a boat ride down the river and see the beautiful scenery.
Visit the Surigao Del Sur Waterfalls: Surigao Del Sur is home to some of the most beautiful waterfalls in the Philippines. You can take a dip in the cool water or just enjoy the view.
These are just a few of the many kid-friendly activities you can do in Surigao. So what are you waiting for? Plan your trip today!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Surigao, Philippines
1. Visit the Surigao market to buy fresh fruits, vegetables, and seafood.
2. Enjoy a delicious meal at one of Surigao’s many restaurants.
3. Go for a swim at one of Surigao’s many beaches.
4. Take a dip in one of Surigao’s many hot springs.
5. Visit the St. Paul Cathedral Surigao City.
6. Have a picnic at the Surigao City Park.
7. Go on a shopping spree at the Surigao City Mall.
8. Watch a movie at the Surigao City Cinema.
9. Go for a walk or jog around the Surigao City promenade.
10. Take a ride on the Surigao City Tram.