Superior is a great place for families with young children. There are a number of kid-friendly things to do in and around town. The Children’s Museum of Superior is a great place to take kids of all ages. The museum has a number of interactive exhibits that teach kids about science, art, and history. The Superior Public Library is another great place for kids. The library has a number of story times and other events for kids. The city also has a number of parks and playgrounds that are perfect for getting kids out to explore and play. And, for those looking for a little more excitement, the Wisconsin Dells is just a short drive away.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Superior, Wisconsin
1. Visit the playground at Billings Park.
2. Take a hike on one of the many trails in Superior.
3. Visit the Barkers Island lighthouse.
4. Play mini golf at Adventure Riverside.
5. Go fishing at one of Superior’s many lakes.
6. Take a swim at one of Superior’s beaches.
7. Visit the Glensheen mansion.
8. See the airplane museum at the Richard I. Bong Airport.
9. Visit the Richard I. Bong Heritage Center.
10. Attend a Superior Day event.