Sungai Besar is a great place for families with kids of all ages. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained, including the Sungai Besar Zoo, the Taman Rekreasi Sungai Besar water park, and the Taman Budaya Melayu heritage park. For something a little different, families can also take a river cruise on the Sungai Besar to see the local wildlife up close. And of course, no visit to Sungai Besar would be complete without sampling the delicious local cuisine, which is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sungai Besar, Malaysia
1. Visit the Sungai Besar Royal Mosque – The Sungai Besar Royal Mosque is a beautiful mosque that was built in 2006. It is a great place to visit with kids as they can learn about the Muslim religion and culture.
2. explore the Sungei Besar Floating Market – The Sungei Besar Floating Market is a great place to take kids to see the different fruits and vegetables that are grown in Malaysia. They can also learn about the different methods of transportation that are used to get these goods from one place to another.
3. take a dip in the Sungai Besar River – The Sungai Besar River is a great place to take a dip on a hot day. The water is refreshing and the scenery is beautiful.
4.Visit the Sungai Besar Wetlands – The Sungai Besar Wetlands are home to a variety of different plants and animals. Kids will love exploring this area and learning about the different creatures that live there.
5. hike up Bukit Cerakah – Bukit Cerakah is a great place to go for a hike with kids. The views from the top are stunning and they will love the challenge of getting to the top.
6. enjoy the views from Bukit Jugra – Bukit Jugra is another great place to take kids for a hike. The views from the top are even more stunning than those from Bukit Cerakah.
7. have a picnic at Taman Wahyu – Taman Wahyu is a great place to have a picnic with kids. The park is beautiful and there are plenty of places to sit and enjoy the view.
8. go for a walk along the Sungai Besar Boardwalk – The Sungai Besar Boardwalk is a great place to take a leisurely walk with kids. The views of the river are stunning and there is plenty of wildlife to see.
9. visit the Sungai Besar Crocodile Farm – The Sungai Besar Crocodile Farm is a great place to take kids to see some of the animals that live in Malaysia. They will be able to see crocodiles, snakes, and turtles up close.
10. take a ride on the Sungai Besar Train – The Sungai Besar Train is a great way to see the sights of Sungai Besar. Kids will love riding on the train and seeing the different places it goes.