There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Sun Valley! For starters, the Sun Valley Resort is a great place to stay with kids. The resort offers a variety of activities, including horseback riding, hiking, biking, and more. There is also a kids’ pool and a playground on site.
If you’re looking for something to do with the kids off of the resort, there are plenty of options. The Sun Valley Recreation Center is a great place to take the kids for a swim or to play in the gym. There are also several hiking trails in the area that are perfect for exploring with youngsters. And, of course, no trip to Sun Valley would be complete without a visit to the bald eagles at the National Wildlife Refuge!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Sun Valley, Nevada
1. Kids will love playing in the fountains at the Sun Valley Pavilion.
2. Children can explore the numerous interactive exhibits at the Magic Lantern Children’s Museum.
3. The Sun Valley Lanes bowling alley is a great place to take the kids for some fun.
4. The Sun Valley Zoo is a great place to see and learn about animals.
5. The Miniature Train Ride at the park is a great way to see Sun Valley.
6. The Splash Pad at the park is perfect for cooling off on a hot day.
7. Kids will enjoy playing in the sand at the Sandbox Playground.
8. The Treehouse Playground is a great place for kids to play and explore.
9. The Discovery Center is a great place for kids to learn about the natural world.
10. The Sun Valley Skate Park is a great place for kids to enjoy some skateboarding.