There are many kid friendly things to do in Strongsville, Ohio. One fun activity is to go to the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. The zoo has over 3,000 animals and is a great place to learn about the animal kingdom. Another activity that is popular with kids is to go to the Strongsville Recreation Center. The recreation center has a pool, gym, and many activities for kids to participate in. Lastly, kids can also enjoy the Strongsville Public Library. The library offers many activities, such as story time, and is a great place to find quiet time to read a book. All of these activities are great for kids and provide them with opportunities to learn and grow.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Strongsville, Ohio
1. For a nature-filled day trip, explore the 64-acre Hinckley Lake Reservation. The reservation features a beautiful lake, walking trails, playgrounds, and picnic areas.
2. Visit the Medina County Farmers Market for fresh, locally sourced produce and goods. The market is open from May to October.
3. Spend a day at the Strongsville Recreation Center, which features an indoor pool, fitness center, basketball courts, and more.
4. Go for a hike or bike ride at Mill Stream Run Reservation, which features over 20 miles of trails.
5. Visit the Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, where you can see over 500 animals from all around the world.
6. Learn about local history at the Strongsville Historical Society Museum, which features exhibits on the city’s history dating back to the 1800s.
7. For a day of shopping, head to the Strongsville Commons, which features over 50 stores and restaurants.
8. Take the kids to Funtastic Playland, an indoor playground with inflatables, arcade games, and more.
9. Go ice skating at the Strongsville Sports Complex, which features an NHL-sized regulation rink.
10. Grab a bite to eat at one of Strongsville’s many family-friendly restaurants, including Duffy’s Tavern, Gus’s Diner, and the New Orleans Cafe.