There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Stolberg, Germany. One option is to visit the Castle ruins, which are a great place to explore and learn about the history of the area. The Rheinland-Pfalz-Saar International Doll Museum is another destination that both kids and adults will enjoy. This museum has over 12,000 dolls on display, representing countries from all over the world. There are also several parks in Stolberg that are perfect for spending a day outdoors. The Stolberger Zoo is a great place to see animals from all over the world, and the Kletterwald Trier is an adventure park with zip lining and other fun activities.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stolberg, Germany
1. Visit the Bertholdsburg Castle: The Bertholdsburg castle is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can explore the castle grounds, visit the museum, and even go on a guided tour.
2. Play at the indoor playground: If the weather is not cooperating, take the kids to the indoor playground. They can play to their heart’s content while you relax.
3. Visit the Zoo: The Stolberg Zoo is a great place to take the family for a day of fun. The kids will love seeing all the different animals, and you can even take a safari ride.
4. Go for a hike: There are many great hiking trails in the area. Take the family for a hike and enjoy the fresh air and beautiful scenery.
5. Bike the trails: There are also many great biking trails in the area. Take the kids for a ride and explore all that Stolberg has to offer.
6. Visit the Rathaus: The Rathaus is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can explore the building, and even go on a guided tour.
7. Visit the Igelzoo: The Igelzoo is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can see all the different animals, and even feed them.
8. Go to the movies: The cinema is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can sit back and relax while you enjoy the show.
9. Go ice skating: Ice skating is a great activity for the whole family. Take the kids to the rink and enjoy a day of fun.
10. Go to the playground: The playground is a great place to take the kids for a day out. They can run around and play to their heart’s content.