Stockbridge is a small town in Central Wisconsin with a lot to offer families with young children. There is a city park with a playground and a basketball court, perfect for a picnic lunch. There is also a public library with story hours and a variety of children’s books to choose from. For a fun day trip, the Little Falls Creamery is a great place to visit and get a behind the scenes look at how ice cream is made.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stockbridge, Wisconsin
1. Kid-friendly things to do in Stockbridge, Wisconsin:
1. Visit the H.H. Bennett Studio and Museum.
2. Go on a nature hike at the Yellowstone Lake State Park.
3. Visit the Deer Watch Nature Center.
4. Play mini golf at the Fun Park.
5. Explore the stocked fishing pond at the city park.
6. Go on a hayride at the pumpkin patch.
7. Visit the petting zoo at the farms.
8. Experience a fall festival at one of the local venues.
9. Go apple picking at one of the many local orchards.
10. Visit the Dells of the Wisconsin River State Park.