Stockach is a beautiful town located in southwest Germany, close to the Swiss and Austrian borders. The town is home to a wide variety of kid-friendly activities, including a playground, a petting zoo, a miniature golf course, and a water park. There are also several museums and art galleries located in the town, making it a great place to spend a day or two with the family. If you’re looking for a place to stay, there are a number of hotels and camping sites located in and around the town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stockach, Germany
Take a stroll through the picturesque old town and marvel at the beautifully-preserved half-timbered houses.
2. Visit the historic Stockach castle, which dates back to the 13th century, and enjoy stunning views of the town and its surroundings from the top of the towers.
3. Learn about the town’s rich history at the Stockach Museum, housed in a former Franciscan monastery.
4. Go for a swim in the clean and refreshing Lake Constance, just a short drive from Stockach.
5. Spend a day exploring the Hohenzollern castle, one of the largest and most imposing castles in Germany, located just a short drive away in the town of Hechingen.
6. Visit the lively city of Stuttgart, just an hour away from Stockach, and explore its many attractions, including the castle, museums, and lively nightlife scene.
7. Take a scenic drive or hike through the beautiful Black Forest region, located just a short drive from Stockach.
8. Sample some of the local wines at one of the many vineyards in the area.
9. Play a round of golf at one of the several courses located in and around Stockach.
10. Visit the nearby town of Meersburg and take a ride on the oldest funicular railway in Germany.