There are plenty of kid friendly activities to do in Stilesville, Indiana! For starters, the whole family can enjoy a day at the Stilesville City Park. The park has a playground, picnic tables, and a walking trail. If you’re looking for something a little more active, the Stilesville Youth Athletic Association offers a variety of sports programs for kids of all ages. There are also several museums and educational opportunities in Stilesville, including the Stilesville Railroad Museum and the Indiana Medical History Museum. And don’t forget about all the great shopping and dining options in Stilesville! There are plenty of kid-friendly stores and restaurants to choose from.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stilesville, Indiana
1. Visit the St. Louis Zoo: The St. Louis Zoo is one of the best zoos in the country and it is free to enter! It is a great place to learn about animals and have a fun day out.
2. Take a hike: There are plenty of hiking trails in Stilesville and the surrounding area. Hiking is a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors.
3. Go fishing: Fishing is a great activity for both kids and adults. There are many lakes and streams in the area that are perfect for fishing.
4. Have a picnic: Picnics are a great way to enjoy the outdoors and spend time with family and friends. There are many good picnic spots in Stilesville.
5. Visit a museum: Stilesville has several museums that are great for kids. They can learn about history, science, and art at the museums.
6. Go swimming: There are several public swimming pools in Stilesville. Swimming is a great way to cool off on a hot summer day.
7. Play in the park: There are several parks in Stilesville that are perfect for kids to play in. They can explore, play games, and have a great time.
8. Go to thelibrary: The library is a great place to go to read, learn, and explore. Kids will love the many books, magazines, and computers available.
9. See a movie: There is a movie theater in Stilesville that shows both new releases and classic movies. Seeing a movie is a great way to spend an afternoon or evening.
10. Go bowling: Bowling is a great activity for kids and adults. There is a bowling alley in Stilesville that is perfect for a family outing.