Stateline, Nevada, is a great place for kids of all ages. There are plenty of things to do in the area, from hiking and biking to swimming and playing in the sand. The area is also home to a number of great restaurants and cafes, so there’s plenty to keep everyone happy.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stateline, Nevada
1. Lake Tahoe: Kids can enjoy swimming, boating, and fishing in America’s largest alpine lake.
2. Sidewalk Chalk Art: With the large sidewalks around Stateline, kids can spend hours being creative with sidewalk chalk.
3. Hiking: There are many easy trails in the area that are perfect for exploring with kids.
4. Bike Riding: Stateline is a great place to explore on two wheels. There are plenty of trails and bike paths to keep kids entertained.
5. Picnicking: There are many great picnic spots in Stateline, perfect for a family outing.
6. Rock Climbing: For the more adventurous kids, there are several rock climbing spots in Stateline.
7. Kayaking: Kids can get a taste of adventure with a kayak rental.
8. Mini Golf: Stateline has several mini golf courses, perfect for a fun family activity.
9. Go-Karts: Kids can race around at one of Stateline’s go-kart tracks.
10. Ziplining: For an adrenaline-pumping activity, kids can try ziplining at one of the local courses.