There are plenty of fun things to do in Stanton, Kentucky with kids! For starters, the Natural Bridge State Resort Park is a great place to explore the outdoors and see some stunning rock formations. The park also has a number of trails perfect for hiking and explori
The Stanton United Methodist Church is another great place to take kids in Stanton. The church offers a number of different activities and programs for kids of all ages, and is a great place to introduce them to the community.
The Kentucky Artisan Center is another great option for kids in Stanton. The center offers a variety of different classes and workshops for kids, as well as a number of different exhibits to explore.
And finally, no trip to Stanton would be complete without a visit to the furry friends at the Big Ears Wildlife Sanctuary! The sanctuary is home to a number of different animals, including bears, tigers, and wolves, and offers a number of different programs and tours for kids to learn about the animals and their habitat.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Stanton, Kentucky
1. Visit the Creation Museum- The Creation Museum is a state-of-the-art facility that brings the Bible to life, providing a unique education experience for the whole family.
2. Take a scenic drive down the Kentucky Bourbon Trail- The Kentucky Bourbon Trail is a perfect way to spend a day exploring some of the state’s most beautiful scenery.
3. Visit the Kentucky Horse Park- The Kentucky Horse Park is a working horse farm and educational attraction dedicated to celebrating the horse.
4. Enjoy a day of fishing at one of Kentucky’s many lakes- Kentucky is home to many beautiful lakes, making it the perfect place to enjoy a day of fishing with the family.
5. Hike through one of Kentucky’s many state parks- Kentucky’s state parks offer a wide variety of hiking trails for all levels of ability, making them a great place to spend a day exploring the great outdoors.
6. Take a tour of a bourbon distillery- Kentucky is world-famous for its bourbon, so take a tour of a distillery and learn about the process of making this delicious spirit.
7. Go horseback riding at a localstable- Horseback riding is a great way to explore Kentucky’s beautiful countryside. Many local stables offer tours and lessons for all levels of ability.
8. Visit the Louisville Zoo- The Louisville Zoo is a great place to spend a day watching and learning about a variety of animals from all over the world.
9. Take a walk through Churchill Downs- Churchill Downs is home to the world-famous Kentucky Derby, but even if you’re not there during race season, it’s still a great place to take a walk and check out the historic grounds.
10. Play a round of golf at one of Kentucky’s many courses- If you’re looking for a fun way to spend a day, head to one of Kentucky’s many golf courses for a round or two.